Entynet Hacker Tools (Ehtools Framework)
INFO: Wi-Fi tools keep getting more and more accessible to beginners, and the Ehtools Framework is a framework of serious penetration tools that can be explored easily from within it. This powerful and simple tool can be used for everything from installing new add-ons to grabbing a WPA handshake in a matter of seconds. Plus, it’s easy to install, set up, and utilize.
Why ehtools framework?
- More than 58 options installed by default you can find in ehtools
- Password protection and config encryption
- Easy in learning and this is the best framework for beginners
- UX/UI impruvements for beginners
- More than 100 tools you can install from ehtools
Most new Wi-Fi hacking tools rely on many of the same underlying attacks, and scripts that automate using other more familiar tools like Aireplay-ng are often referred to as frameworks. These frameworks try to organize tools in smart or useful ways to take them a step beyond the functionality or usability of the original program.
An excellent example of this are programs that integrate scanning tools like Airodump-ng, attacks like WPS Pixie-Dust, and cracking tools like Aircrack-ng to create an easy-to-follow attack chain for beginners. Doing this makes the process of using these tools easier to remember and can be seen as sort of a guided tour. While each of these attacks is possible without the hand-holding, the result can be faster or more convenient than trying to do so yourself.
An example of this we’ve covered is the Airgeddon framework, a wireless attack framework that does useful things like automating the target selection process and eliminating the time a user spends copying and pasting information between programs. This saves valuable time for even experienced pentesters but has the disadvantage of preventing beginners from understanding what’s happening “under the hood” of the attack. While this is true, most of these frameworks are fast, efficient, and dead simple to use, enabling even beginners to take on and disable an entire network.
How to install Ehtools from source
git clone https://github.com/aresmart/ehtools cd ehtools chmod +x install.sh ./install.sh
Install new tools
Part of the fun of Ehtools Framework is how easy it is to add new tools to our arsenal. We can select option 9 to access the list of tools in Ehtools Framework.
INFO: Our framework has more than 100 packages in ehtools archive (on server this archive: 2.3 Tb)
From the next menu, the tools are broken down into major categories, with options for managing the installation of scripts. The options presented are:
- Wi-Fi tools (tools for attacking wireless networks).
- Remote access (tools for getting remote access to other devices and remotely managing them).
- Information gathering (collecting intelligence on people or website).
- Website tools (tools for exploiting or attacking sites).
- Other (a miscellaneous collection of other hacking tools).