What is Keylogger
Keyloggers or keystroke loggers are software programs or hardware devices that track the activities (keys pressed) of a keyboard. Keyloggers are a form of spyware where users are unawaretheir actions are being tracked. Keyloggers can be used for a variety of purposes hackers may use them to maliciously gain access to your private information while employers might use them to monitor employee activities.
Some keyloggers can also capture your screen at random intervals these are known as screen recorders. Keylogger software typically stores your keystrokes in a small file, which is either accessed later or automatically emailed to the person monitoring your actions.
About This Tool
K3ylogger is advanced keylogger with multifeatures written in C/C++, work on all windows versions.
- Run in Background (Hidden Mode) or Silent Keylogger
- Anti Task Manager Kill (when you try to kill it will display blue screen)
- Undectable Keylogger on over 60 antivirus
- The keylogger will self close ‘Silently’ anytime detect a debugger or being debugged !!
More Advanced features will be added soon like :
- Process Injection (Advanced technique where malware injects into a running process, by unmapping the process legitimate image and replaced with the malicious image. The advantage of this technique is that the path of the process being hollowed out will still point to the legitimate path and the malware can bypass firewalls and avs , by launching a legitimate process (e.g. Notepad or svchost.exe), users will not be alarmed even if they were to look through the process list…)
- Crypto Grabber( technique used to steal crypto by manipulating in clipboard ) i will add special update, so you can target big holders for example the malware wont work unless the victim gonna transfer big amount of bitcoin (like 50+ bitcoin)
- Screen Record
I take no responsibility for Harmful using or any damage can make. Use it at your own risk.