MetaFinder is metadata search through any search engines. You can find documents in a domain through Search Engines (Google, Bing and Baidu). The objective is to extract metadata.
You can also search any document with different method, for example you can use google dork to find any document on any websites. But this tool is helping you to find document and also the metadata.
Note: MetaFinder can be easily install with
pip3, if you don’t have pip installed on your system, check here to install
Upgrades are also available using:
MetaFinder can be used in 2 ways:
- d: Specifies the target domain.
- l: Specify the maximum number of results to be searched in the searchs engines.
- o: Specify the path to save the report.
- t: Optional. Used to configure the threads (4 by default).
- v: Show Metafinder version.
- Search Engines to select (Google by default):
- go: Optional. Search in Google.
- bi: Optional. Search in Bing.
- ba: Optional. Search in Baidu. (Experimental)
The software is designed to leave no trace in the documents we upload to a domain. The author is not responsible for any illegitimate use.