NExfil is an OSINT tool written in python for finding profiles by username coded by thewhiteh4t. The provided usernames are checked on over 350 websites within few seconds. The goal behind this tool was to get results quickly while maintaining low amounts of false positives.
If you find any errors or false positives or if you want to suggest more websites feel free to open an issue.
This tool is also have a lot of features:
- Fast, lookup can complete under 20 seconds
- Over 350 platforms are included
- Batch processing
- Usernames can be provided from commandline
- List of usernames can be provided from a file
- Results are automatically saved in txt file
- JSON and CSV file formats [Coming Soon]
- Proxy support [Coming Soon]
- Tor support [Coming Soon]