Notify is a Go-based assistance package that enables you to stream the output of several hacking or recon tools (or read from a file) and publish it to a variety of supported platforms.
- Supports for Slack / Discord / Telegram
- Supports for Pushover / Email
- Supports for Microsoft Teams / Google Chat
- Supports for File / Pipe input
- Supports Line by Line / Bulk Post
- Supports using Single / Multiple providers
- Supports Custom Web-hooks
- Supports Custom data formatting
go install -v github.com/projectdiscovery/notify/cmd/[email protected]
The default provider config file can be created at
Notify supports piping output of any tool or output file and send it to configured provider/s (e.g, discord, slack channel) as notification.
Send notification using piped(stdin) output
subfinder -d hackerone.com | notify
Send notification using output file to specific provider’s
subfinder -d hackerone.com -o h1.txt; notify -data h1.txt -bulk -provider discord,slack
Send notification using output file to specific ID’s
subfinder -d hackerone.com -o h1.txt; notify -data h1.txt -bulk -id recon,vulns,scan
Following command will enumerate subdomains using SubFinder and probe alive URLs using httpx, runs Nuclei templates and send the nuclei results as a notifications to configured provider/s.
subfinder -d intigriti.com | httpx | nuclei -tags exposure -o output.txt; notify -bulk -data output.txt
- As default notify sends notification line by line
-bulkto send notification as entire message/s (messages might be chunked)
See also FATT – Script For Extracting Network Metadata and Fingerprints From PCAP Files And Live Network Traffic