Shodan Eye is a tool to collects all information about all devices that are directly connected to the internet with the specified keywords that you enter. This way you get a complete overview.
The types of devices that are indexed can vary enormously: from small desktops, refrigerators to nuclear power plants and everything in between. You can find everything using “your own” specified keywords. Examples can be found in a file that is attached:
The information obtained with this tool can be applied in many areas, a small example:
- Network security, keep an eye on all devices in your company or at home that are confronted with internet.
- Vulnerabilities. And so much more.
Is a search engine that lets the user find specific types of computers (webcams, routers, servers, etc.) connected to the internet using a variety of filters. Some have also described it as a search engine of service banners, which are metadata that the server sends back to the client.
What is the difference between Google or another search engine: The most fundamental difference is that Shodan Eye crawls on the internet, Google on the World Wide Web. However, the devices that support the World Wide Web are only a small part of what is actually connected to the Internet.
For additional data gathering, you can enter a Shodan API key when prompted. A Shodan API key can be found here: https://account.shodan.io/register
Shodan Dorks … The Internet of Sh*t
- This was written for educational purpose and pentest only.
- The author will not be responsible for any damage ..!
- The author of this tool is not responsible for any misuse of the information.
- You will not misuse the information to gain unauthorized access.
- This information shall only be used to expand knowledge and not for causing malicious or damaging attacks.
- Performing any hacks without written permission is illegal ..!
Video Shodan Eye on YouTube:
I made this script in python 2.7 (Later I can – I will change this to python 3) But for now I think python 2 is nicer, more beautiful and better. “It’s kind of personal”
(You will be asked for a Shodan API key)
Have fun ..!
Contact to coder
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jolandadekoff
- linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jolandadekoff
- Youtube: https://youtu.be/XCtWM-4ov2U
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ethical.hack.group
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ethicalhacking.hacker