TikTok is one of biggest social media that contains billions of user arround the world. This is huge platform to advertise and reach global people. To analyze TikTok users or informations you need a data on specific issues. But how to scrape data from TikTok, to answer this question you can do it manually or you can use some tools to extract data from TikTok.
TikTok Scraper and Downloader
Scrape and download useful information from TikTok.
No login or password are required
This is not an official API support and etc. This is just a scraper that is using TikTok Web API to scrape media and related meta information.
- Download unlimited post metadata from the User, Hashtag, Trends, or Music-Id pages
- Save post metadata to the JSON/CSV files
- Download media with and without the watermark and save to the ZIP file
- Download single video without the watermark from the CLI
- Sign URL to make custom request to the TikTok API
- Extract metadata from the User, Hashtag and Single Video pages
- Save previous progress and download only new videos that weren’t downloaded before. This feature only works from the CLI and only if download flag is on.
- View and manage previously downloaded posts history in the CLI
- Scrape and download user, hashtag, music feeds and single videos specified in the file in batch mode
- CLI: save progress to avoid downloading same videos
- Rewrite everything in TypeScript
- Improve proxy support
- Add tests
- Download video without the watermark
- Indicate in the output file(csv/json) if the video was downloaded or not
- Build and run from Docker
- CLI: Scrape and download in batch
- CLI: Load proxies from a file
- CLI: Optional ZIP
- Renew API
- Set WebHook URL (CLI)
- Add new method to collect music metadata
tiktok-scraper requires Node.js v10+ to run.
Install from NPM
npm i -g tiktok-scraper
Install from YARN
yarn global add tiktok-scraper