This is a set of hand-written DigiSpark payloads for the Arduino IDE that utilize the DigiKeyboard.h library making the DigiSpark to act as a keyboard and execute a variety of actions. If you have found a USB Rubber Ducky script that you want to convert to a DigiSpark sketch, you can always use digiQuack, a tool which can be found in my repositories.
How to make USB Rubber Ducky?
You can create USB rubber ducky from digispark board, check Create Low Cost USB for Hacking.
After you successfully convert Digispark to USB Rubber Ducky. Then download one of scripts (sketches), open them with Arduino IDE, modify them if needed and upload them to the DigiSpark.
- Create_Account: Creates a new admin account and optionally hides it
- DNS Poisoner: Injects lines into the Windows hosts file and redirects URLs to wherever you want
- Execute_Powershell_Script: Downloads and executes a powershell script in hidden mode
- Fork_Bomb: Opens up an obfuscated windows terminal and makes it multiply itself uncontrolably causing the machine to either lock or crash
- Rapid_Shell: Seamlessly executes metasploit payloads through powershell
- Reverse_Shell: Opens a netcat reverse shell from a Windows machine to the host
- RickRoll_Update: Plays Never Gonna Give you up while performing a fake windows update
- Silly_Mouse: Switches primary and secondary mouse buttons, display mouse trails, decreases mouse speed and other mouse related pranks
- Talker: Makes the computer speak out a message using powershell
- Wallpaper_Changer: Downloads and applies a wallpaper via powershell.
- Wallpaper_Changer_macOS: Downloads and applies a wallpaper via applescript on macOS.
- Wallpaper_Prank: Takes a screenshot of the desktop, sets it as the wallpaper, hides desktop icons
- WiFi_Profile_Grabber: Extracts wifi profiles and saves the csv to a USB drive
- WiFi_Profile_Mailer: Writes the wireless network credentials to a csv file and emails it
- Window_Jammer: Spams ALT + F4 and CTRL + W key combos to force close all active windows
See the scripts in action
Click the gifs to see the full video