How to hack WiFi ?, How to get WiFi password or How to capture wireless traffic ?. That’s all is most questionable words on google. Why, because a lot of people want to stole WiFi password on anywhere. To hack someone WiFi there is a lot of ways, and many tools that can help you perform wireless attack.
wifipumpkin3 is powerful framework for rogue access point attack, written in Python, that allow and offer to security researchers, red teamers and reverse engineers to mount a wireless network to conduct a man-in-the-middle attack.
- Rogue access point attack
- Man-in-the-middle attack
- Rogue Dns Server
- Captive portal attack (captiveflask)
- Intercept, inspect, modify and replay web traffic
- WiFi networks scanning
- DNS monitoring service
- Credentials harvesting
- Transparent Proxies
- LLMNR, NBT-NS and MDNS poisoner (Responder3)
- and more!
- Python: you need Python 3.7 or later to run Wp3.
|⚠️ NOTE: The Wp3 require hostapd installed by default|
Learn more about using wp3 on the official site!
- Operating System:
- a recent version of Linux (we tested on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS);
- please note: Windows is not supported.
The wifipumpkin3 written in
Python 3 , you will need to have a working Python (version 3.7 or later) on your machine.
- Windows is not supported.
- Mac OS X is not supported. only docker version, but has been not tested.
You will need to have a Wi-Fi adapter that supports Access-Point (AP) mode. The following list of OSs represents recommended environments to run
wifipumpkin3 (wp3), as most of required dependencies are pre-installed. VMs or docker are also recommended.
- iptables (current: iptables v1.6.1)
- iw (current: iw version 4.14)
- net-tools (current: version (1.60+)
- wireless-tools (current: version 30~pre9-12)
- hostapd (current: hostapd v2.6)
if you’ve python 3.7 or later installed on your machine, it very simple to install the Wp3. Follow the steps:
It is highly recommended install somes system packages, os-level dependencies.
$ git clone https://github.com/P0cL4bs/wifipumpkin3.git $ cd wifipumpkin3 $ sudo make install
or grab a Debian
*.deb package from GitHub Releases
Read more for installations details here. You also can install on Kali Linux or Parrot Security.
You can see the Demo Attack with Wifipumpkin3 here